No badge or XP for Figure 8 šŸ˜¢

Hi!

This is my first post on the forums - hoping someone can help! I completed the Figure 8 route today, and as I crossed the finish line it flashed up on the screen with the ā€˜route completeā€™ message. However, when I went to end my ride, I accidentally swiped (on iPhone X) and the app crashed. When I closed it and logged back in, my avatar was sat just past the finish line, so I ended the ride and saved - but after checking on the companion app I didnā€™t receive the badge or the XP :weary: is there any way this can be recovered? Iā€™m fairly new to Zwift and trying to level up!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Steve

Hi Steve, welcome aboard!

Unfortunately, Zwift is notoriously finicky about end-of-ride interruptions (such as terminating the application mid-uploadā€¦)

Seems you will have to redoā€¦

sorry.

This has been a persistent problem for a long time. It happened to me yesterday with PRL Full. Supportā€™s response to not getting credit for an almost 6 hour ride, despite the correct data being present locally in the Zwift app (plus screen shots from the ride), is ā€œbetter luck next timeā€. Why they canā€™t resync the missing data from the app to the server is beyond understanding.

Ah ok - I feared that would be the case! Not such a disaster for an hour ride - but I feel for you on a 6hr slog :tired_face:

Thanks both for your responses though - much appreciated!
Cheers
Steve