No 4k resolution with AMD RX590 8gb

Confirmed here no 4k on my Vega 64. I can force the 4k in preferences but it defaults to high settings not ultra. If I open the settings menu Zwift bumps me back to 720p.

To the op, edit the preferences as suggested but do not open your settings menu thereafter. Just pair up, choose your workout or course and ride. That’s been working for me for now but not an ideal option.

My computer specs are reading just like Piotr’s.

I opened a ticket with Zwift and the response was that I might have a Vega integrated APU that needs to be disabled as suggested by someone here. I don’t. I built the rig myself. I’ve monitored my card with the AMD link app (awesome feature of AMD) and confirm it is rendering Zwift handily.

I responded to Zwift that my card is the MSI Vega 64 8gb air cooled and is the only option for running Zwift. They sent this back. "While your GPU isn’t one that we’ve optimized our system for at this time, our developers are hard at work getting things sorted out for the wide variety of newer GPUs. With so many different GPUs, this is a lengthy and never-ending process.

At this time, I can only suggest that you change your resolution manually. I’m sorry for the inconvenience."

That’s where I’m at right now. Going to respond and link this forum as well as zwiftalizer benchmarks of other users Vega 64 doing 4k ultra.

Will post back here if any progress is made.