"New Item" notification showing in garage, but no actual items found

Zwifters have reported seeing a “New Item” notification in their garage without any actual items being found. We are aware of the issue, and will investigate further.

I will update this post as we receive any new information. Thank you for your patience!

[ZG-6448]

13 Likes

Has this not been resolved as of yet ? This occurred for me after the Tour of Watopia, and others have suggested that the frame colour scheme reward notification is not clearing once one has “tried it on”. PLEASE clear this flag from our accounts !! Thank-you.

Today’s update did not correct this issue for me.

1 Like

Same here, its very annoying, can someone please get on this.

Thanks

I have the same error.
It’s not important, but it’s annoying

Tengo el mismo error.
No es importante, pero es molesto.

Bump…Please fix this annoying glitch

Any update on this bug? Still present…

Zwift is definitely aware of this bug but since a lot of stuff if hard coded into the client side I imagine fixes will only come after ZA 2019 ends.

It has been over three months that this bug is stuck around, across several software updates. Is there not a flag set in each user profile once a new item becomes available ? This flag would then be turned off once the item is equipped by the user. I would surmise that Tech should just be able to search the user’s profile for an active new equipment flag, which would then be turned off server-side once the user confirmed with Tech. Thoughts ?

I now have this happening as well. Guessing it’s down to earning the BMC paint job from ZA Extra Credit but not having the BMC available yet to view it!? Slightly annoying!

I still have this happening from sometime in the spring.

I have had this issue since earning a paint job on the aerobike months ago. Now that Zwift Academy is over, and I earned another paint job…I have 2 notices of new items in garage, with nothing new to claim.

Anyone still having this issue? I have 2 “new” wheelsets in my garage, even though I have equipped every set that I actually have. Zwift wheels are also showing as new in the Drop Shop and the new flag will not go away.

Same here. The bug persists.

Same here. Since months.
I have 2 “new” wheelsets in my garage, even though I have equipped every set that I actually have. Zwift wheels are also showing as new in the Drop Shop and the new flag will not go away.

Same here and also with the wheelset section both in the drop shop as in my garage.

The same here, new “ghost” item in wheel section.

Still unresolved, same issue 2 new items showing in my garage, no items found, seems to be wheels as reported by other users.

I have been having this issue for quite awhile and for me I have found a solution, it would appear that you are notified when you have a new item but you can only see the new item in the garage if you are on that style of bike… i.e. I had new TT wheels but I never ride the TT bike but once I set that as my frame I could then see the new wheel set for that style of bike. Hope that helps some of you…cheers

2 Likes

Ah, that makes sense. It’s probably gravel wheels so in the drop shop. Need to check, but think it also happens