New Drop Shop Bike [August 2024]

With the release of Zwift game version 1.72, the Pinarello Dogma F 2024 is available to purchase in the Drop Shop for those Level 40 or higher.

Whatever the road throws at you, the DOGMA F is always the right bike.

• Weight: 4 stars.
  • Aero: 3 stars.
  • Unlock Level: 40.
  • Cost (Drops): 1,400,000.
3 Likes

Is that color adjustable ?

you’d hope so for that price. Zwift really are missing a trick on the last of customisation in the garage.

1 Like

And it would be great if we also could use the HEX codes next to the slider.

1 Like

@Peter_Twigt
The color is not adjustable, and the paint can should not appear. Thank you for flagging this up.

Once again, nice to finally see some progress in new bikes to fill out the field, so props to that (meaningful bikes too, ones that fill out the curve of the ‘top tier’ in-game bikes)

Do wish it was color-adjustable though.
I wish some focus was put into either multiple liveries/skins/colorways for the bikes; but if just one, it should be prioritized towards being color adjustable.

The 2024 Dogma F comes in a LOT of really cool paint jobs. But not one of them matches what this plain dark blue one in the drop shop seems to be, so it all seems a bit weird to me.

I also hope one day we can have a shader that allows for glossy bikes as well; since we have materials on the surfaces like the new road surfaces added to Watopia this year that can be rather glossy, would be really nice to see some bikes be shiny like some of them are too.

2 Likes

Everyone gets to test ride this frame, but choose wheels from their wardrobe, for September’s Zmonthly…

Yah! No ugly Trons in the races \o/

1 Like

Hi all,
This issue has been fixed in game version 1.74. Please update when the phased rollout is available to you, and let us know that it’s resolved?