Multiple Monitor Selection

(Sean Morris (AA/AVB)) #1

It would be nice to have a selection for which monitor the program starts on in full screen.  it currently only loads to the primary monitor, but when running off a laptop to a tv, it would be nice to specify for it to load on the secondary, rather than having to change the primary in windows.

(Bob Brindamour) #2

I agree.  Can the Devs let us know if there is a workaround for this.  I have a three monitor setup and the TV is NOT the primary, yet that is where I want Zwift to start in full screen mode.

Can you add a test on startup that recognizes what monitor the starting page is on and then attempt to start zwift on that same Monitor when in full screen mode?

(Edgar Cole) #3

Sounds familiar. My setup sounds identical to Bob’s. My television is connected via Wi-Fi, using a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter. If I start Zwift on the television in windowed mode and then use settings to switch to full-screen mode, when I restart Zwift it will run on the television in full-screen mode. I surmised that Zwift somehow remembered the last screen on which it ran. Unfortunately, this workaround does not produce consistent results. Within the next few days I should be in possession of an HDMI cable. I intend to replace the wireless connection to the television with a hardwired one. I don’t know whether that will make any difference in the way in which Zwift behaves in full-screen mode. Only time will tell.