Mountain Bike Baggy Clothing

I would like be able to change my avatar to wear mountain bike baggy clothing rather than lycra.

It is what my mates and I wear when we are on the road. Not every cyclist is a club rider and a wider range of riders should be represented. 

Hi Darren, 

Thanks for your suggestion. I’ll add your vote to already existing  request. Hopefully more people will think the same and we’ll put it on our radar soon :slight_smile:

Thank you! 

Thanks! 

This is never going to get 100+ votes. I’d be surprised f it gets 10!  It had one up vote from me but it already appears to have been down voted by somebody who presumably wants to maintain the club rider status quo. I would wager in the very near future that non-club cyclists will outweigh (no pun tended :wink: ) club cyclists and that should be represented. 

Hopefully the developers can split their time between the popular suggestions on here and the progressive ones appropriately to ensure Zwift is a diverse and inclusive platform. 

I’ll vote for it.  and how about lederhosen for the mountain climb!

The idea is not bad. I also would suggest to have a city bike and MTB in the store for people who just like to ride about in Watopia. There is no harm in being more inclusive and it brightens up the landscape a bit.

I vote for it but stay with lycra myself.

Would love this feature!