More run routes under 21km

Please create, more running routes and distances 5k, 10k, 21k at starting locations all around Watopia. It is a very long run from current starting points to mountains.

I agree, very few shortish routes that get you out of ‘town’.

1 Like

I agree, I would have this too. I would have much more daily running events over 10K too .

2 Likes

Yes! We need this! My treadmill can’t stand more than 1 hour, so the max distance I can seek is 13km, maybe 14. That means I’ll never see some routes :frowning:
Maybe just an option that let you pick your character and pin it anywhere in the map like Google maps

1 Like

Hi @LuchoMoretta

Watopia has may different spawn points check out the Zwift insider map that way you can start different places and explore.

1 Like

Hey @Gerrie_Delport ! Nice map, but when im zwifting the game says: pick route. How can i select an spawn point? For example top of the mountains

1 Like

If you look closely on that map the right table show green spawn points next to the route, that way you know where the route will spawn your runner.

So you cant pic a spawn point but you can pic a route and know where it will spawn you.

Does that help :blush:

2 Likes

Nice! I see it now. Today will pick spawn point 9 and i’ll try to reach that “secret” trail path repack ridge! Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Did you?? :grinning: Is it that brown trail you are referring to?

Can spawn points be built into workouts? That would be pretty cool.

We could turn the water tunnel into an interval, or the volcano into a ramp etc…

Another option is to click on the name of someone who is well into the course and “Run with” that person. It will put you at the point on the map where they are located.

1 Like