Missing jersey

Here are a few facts.

1. Completion of some events unlocks a jersey to keep.
  2. Many events do not unlock a jersey to keep.
  3. Outside of events, pro team jerseys are reserved for the actual pros who ride for that team IRL.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure you’re not on the EF pro team, so you do not get to keep and use the EF jersey. If you are on the EF pro team, it might be worth asking your team if they can contact Zwift on your behalf to get your account upgraded accordingly.

I hope this helps, but feel free to cancel your subscription if being unable to ride in the EF jersey means so much to you.

1 Like

Anybody want to take a stab at deciphering this? Is “bag at the back” referring to the rides-on?

1 Like

Ok you are not even willing to read… This is not what i was writing or questioning! So don’t waste my time!
So just a little task… Where did i wrote something about cancel subscribtion? (rhetoric question i will not answer on things like that)

I got a full bag with no ride-on at my early rides…

I believe so

Wrong again, those little blue thumbs are ride ons from other users, makes sense that a pro would have huge amounts of them.

@Dave_ZPCMR is right once again, he is so wise. I’m out, peace!

This thread is prime /r/confidentlyincorrect material.

1 Like

Just mention the titel of the forum bugs and support and not how i post nonsens. I had some rides where Zwift crashed. So it is possible that by this cause the user can own the jersey? I know that i did the Garmin ride and Zwift crashed so i didn’t finished it but i unlocked the jersey. I do not have time to test it by using the kill option of the task manager. Please only useful comments.
Are there any official discriptions about ride-ons and the bag? I didn’t find them…

This thread is going nowhere.

closing it.