Missing badge - Rising Empire

I rode the Rising Empire route this morning but alas no route badge was awarded. I made sure I went past the finish by an extra couple of km and I didn’t deviate from the route. Any ideas on how to restore the badge without having to do the route again (not a fan of the New York world)?

Hi @Jason_M1, welcome to the forums.

Your account is set to private so I can’t see your activity in the companion app. Does it match this?
https://zwiftinsider.com/route/rising-empire/

Zwift support might be able to award you the badge, but historically they have not been able to do this so you may have to ride it again.

1 Like

Thanks Mike, just checked my account and as far as I can see it looks public. Yes the route looks the same - guess I will have to ride it again!

Your account is definitely set to ‘Private’, so we can’t check your activity to see if there are any issues.

Have u chosen the route? It won’t count unless you select it on the Home screen + sometimes something just glitches no app is perfect + u’re lucky it’s only 7 km some people do the Uber Pretzel and it doesn’t count for them (:upside_down_face: