Minimum category for ZP

Hello,

during the winter I get some weight. I changed in Zwift my new weight, however ZP doesn’t make a new calculation. Before I was a B with 3,26 w/kg, now based on watts, I should be C with approx. 3,15 w/kg… I also try to update on ZP settings data, however it’s the same.

ZwiftPower has its own forum, it might be a better place to bring up this question. It seems, you need help of someone with ZwiftPower administrator rights to downgrade your category or a ZwiftPower expert to explain how it may happen on its own…

Hi,
thank you, I will try also there.

Regards, Sandi

Deleted personal info

changing your weight doesn’t retroactively change your past performances

your best 3 efforts in the last 90 days are what determines your minimum category

1 Like

Is it possible to delete some activities in ZP? It seems, that deleting in Zwift app, has no impact…

Regards, Sandi

Deleted personal info

no you will have to wait until your highest results expire after 90 days.

Also gaining 5 kg would barely move you from B to C.

December 4th you did 3.34 @ 97kg. if you were 102kg you would be 3.17w/kg

You cannot go back and delete your race results in ZP.

ZP uses your best 3 races by calculating 95% of best 20 minute power and your weight during that race(s) to get your w/kg and corresponding Category.

Even if you raced 100 races in the next 30 days at 2.0w/kg your best 3 will still place you in Cat B (over 3.2). You cannot simply delete your good results to get a downgrade. They will expire after 90 days.

1 Like

Okay, thank you for your answer.

Regards, Sandi

V V pon., 1. feb. 2021 ob 23:15 je oseba Vincent via Zwift Forums <gozwift@discoursemail.com> napisala: