Microsoft Bluetooth connect but shows no signal

My email is actually [Edited by Mod please do not post your email] and I am at level 7 and paid for.

I am using built-in on Win 10 with 16 gb and its an HP 9480m with i5. I am using a Giant Combo that had been connecting fine via iphone 6 and Zwift companion app.

I will not let me go back to using the zwift companion app and it is greyed out. BT only connects to one device and during this issue, the phone is off. Computer is updated and there are no antivirus programs.

Even if I wait for a few minutes it will not connect. Once or twice, I believe I went into Zwift and then the menu to pair and did it repeatedly. Now, it wont do anything.

Ive restarted Zwift. Reinstalled it.

EDIT: unpaired on laptop and ?closed out of zwift> logged in and changed everything over to companion.

Hey Tariq, thanks for writing in. Have you tried troubleshooting using our guide here: https://support.zwift.com/en_us/zwift-companion-app-doesn’t-pair-(cycling)-HJ5WR1ZHX

If that article does not help you can always send in a support conversation to our technical support team. They’ll help you out as soon as possible :slight_smile: .

tHIS IS FOR THE BETA NOT FOR THE COMPANION APP

Does the PC have Bluetooth 4.0 or above?

YES