Mallorca - Majorca - Island- world

Hey Zwift,

Please add the best place to go riding from Fall to Spring - Mallorca and the canarian islands.

+1 - this is a very famous place to be as a road-biker in Europe with its fantastic Tramuntana Mountains (Sa Calobra, Puig Major, Cap Formentor and many others…) - it would be great to see this in Zwift too :slight_smile:

10 Likes

+1 Great idea, I bet loads of us on Zwift get out to Mallorca for a Spring training camp :blush:

4 Likes

+1 Great idea! Top place.

4 Likes

Without hesitation, Mallorca, a cycling paradise where most pros train, with a multitude of impressive routes along the entire coast of the island

3 Likes

Cap Formentor is great. I think It would be great yo have a virtual route like this.

Sa Colobra is fantastic, todo

Have a look!

4 Likes

Add my vote please,great idea for a new world to rival watopia

2 Likes

+1 for me. I’d still rather a road network around Ventoux… but then this. Map all of Mallorca!

4 Likes

Mallorca :sun_with_face::sun_with_face: is the best choice!!! Great idea :clap::clap:

3 Likes

+1!!! I loved canary island!!!

2 Likes

I’ll whisper it… Road Grand Tours has a Cap Formentor ride and it’s pretty good.

1 Like

The ascend to the Teide would be amazing. Canary Island rocks

5 Likes

Western Mallorca is every cyclists paradise, and I guess it is the most popular cycling island in the world. It would be really great to have (parts of) this island available in Zwift.

You could start out with the south western part, then expand up north on the western side of MA-13

4 Likes

Yes please :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Great idea

2 Likes

Would Love it

1 Like

I hear so many great things about Majorca but am unlikely to ride it IRL so virtual would be fun.

1 Like

It’s amazing, if you can you should really try and go :+1::+1:

1 Like

Nice. Best way to get it? Mallorca needs to host the World’s, then it would get a Zwift course like Switzerland and Belgium. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That would be amazing, never going to happen tho , u should look up the Mallorca 312 event

1 Like