Mallorca - Majorca - Island- world

Forgot about that. Good idea.

1 Like

+1 Sa Calobra it’s just the perfect road to add to Watopia. It’s time to expand the lovely island, no more Gravel road please, add some epic climb!!!

2 Likes

Death to GRAVEL, WE want epic climbs like Sa Calobra, Stelvio and Ventoux

4 Likes

I know this is an old post but many of us are unable to ride this in real life this year now. It would be great if this can be considered. I’ve ridden Cap de Formentor on another virtual trainer app today and its awesome.

4 Likes

Great idea!
For racing “Mallorca 312” could be used and/or involved :biking_man: :biking_woman:

1 Like

I would realy like to see some Mallora roads, been there many times in the spring (12)
great place for cycling and the best coffe too! :grinning:
Would like to see some nice “small” climbs like Orient and Randa, very nice 5k climbs!
Have a lot of gps data it that should be useful.
This is from my favorite road, Alcudia- St Maria del Cami, mostly on small roads

about 100km, i call it recovery ride Mallorca style,

4 Likes

Probably the best cycling in the world, please add stuff
from Mallorca.

2 Likes

Looking at Watopia it would be excellent to having a rolling coastal road based on the Pollenca - Cap Formentor road. I’m trying to think where it could be added and i’m thinking around the coast at the bottom of the Epic KOM (desert side).

C’mon Zwift, add a peninsula and a lighthouse down there.

3 Likes

That would be so nice!

1 Like

A condensed Majorca keeping the main climbs and some of the coastal route would be amazing. It could have an access road from Watopia or be its own world. The Sa Calobra, Soller, Luc and Sant Salvador monastery climbs and the road to the light house would be on my list.

4 Likes