I’m looking for ideas from other Cycleops Magnus owners who’ve got calibration sorted out. I do not.
The story so far:
- Zwift happily controls the Magnus over ANT+ but Zwift does’t support the Magnus for calibration
- I can’t keep a BT connection going with the Magnus with the software I’ve tried (Zwift, Rouvy)
- After a bunch of failed calibrations with Rouvy this week the calibration is very wrong. My Zwift workouts are way too easy. My stages pm reads 75W when Zwift thinks I’m at 125W
- I don’t have a real Windows machine in the house to try calibrating with Rouvy for Windows and my ANT+ dongle
So, anyone have any tips on:
- Alternative approaches to calibrating for Windows-less Magnus owners?
- Ways to reset the Magnus after it gets a bogus calibration reading?
- Using the Stages power meter ( measuring power) AND the Magnus (setting resistance) with Zwift so I no longer need to care about calibrating the Magnus?
Thanks in advance!