Magene Gemini 210 not pairing on Galaxy S7

The android zwift app can’t find my bluetooth Magene Gemini 210 speed sensor. Anyone else using this sensor?

Problem solved. Had to enable location in app permission.

Yes, same problem with my Mi note 5 pro. Location permission is already given

Are you using the same speed sensor? Have you tried troubleshooting your blutetooth connection? We have a guide here that may help - https://support.zwift.com/en_us/my-bluetooth-signal-is-dropping-(cycling)-SJOZRkBm

I’m having the same problem with this speed sensor, the app finds it as a cadence sensor but not as a speed sensor.
zwift already have location permission

I’m using a galaxy note 10

Strava finds the speed sensor without problems

Same here. Magene gemini 210 from aliexpress is not pairing on android using ble.
Here is log when using nRF tools

https://pastebin.com/8p8rQ2SS

Any other tools like RoProducts BikeComputer Pro are working

Hi.
Some problem with Zwift. My Magene 210 is recognized as power meter and cadence. But is in Speed Mode. The same issue ocurr in my Smartphone Samsung A50.
Use zwift is been annoying for me.

The Magene sensor is a dual speed and cadence sensor but you need to switch modes manually by taking out and re-inserting the battery. Each time the battery is replaced it toggles to the other mode. If the sensor is in the wrong mode as expected you need to open it up and do the battery dance again. Sometimes it takes more than one try, and if it takes more than one try remember that it will switch modes again so you need to do another try.

One issue I have with the Magene is that it will often default back to speed sensor (I only use mine as cadence) so after a few hundred battery insertions I bought a dedicated Wahoo cadence sensor instead.

I am also with problem using Magene on Zwift. There’s an bug on zwift the recognize just as power meter.

I asked for help in support. But not solved.

I don’t understand your question.

Are you using the Magene Gemini for speed or cadence? what trainer do you have?

I am using for speed. But zwift desktop/android version Just recognize as power meter .

Now I have an echowell speed/cadence too. Work ok in desktop version. But not find the sensor in Android version.

Today I sent my notebook to dell support and until came back I can’t use zwift. I installed rouvy and no problem to pair.

I really need a solution to be able use zwift.