Lost the ability to customize my rider

First off let me say that I am having a ton of fun! To see so many international flags is really a thrill. I am going to have to wake up at 1am one morning and see who is on then.
I have logged just a few rides. One problem I have had is that I have unlocked a few customization options by riding, but am now unable to access the screen where I can make any changes.

Also, when working in a pace line, I am able to keep it together most of the time, but there seems to be abrupt changes in pace at times, especially on a downhill, No matter how hard I try, I am unable to stay with some riders even though I am tucked up in the draft. I know I am not the heaviest rider, but in real life, I can hold my own against most on a downhill. I seem to max out at a top speed which I am not allow to exceed no matter how hard I sprint.
The graphics are great and I love the sounds that have been incorporated into the scene. Some noises I am not hearing are those from the riders and the bike. I think we need to hear the sounds of gears shifting and other riders breathing heavy during the harder sections. Maybe basing the sounds off of a riders heart rate would work. And I know this has been talked about in the blog, but the ability to voice chat with someone within 2 meters of you would be a huge help. I have enough difficulty keeping my bike upright, even on a trainer, so having to hit keyboard shortcuts is a little difficult when I am trying to put in an honest effort.
Overall, I think you are doing a great job with this. I find myself wishing I were stronger just so I can spend a little more time on the island. And thank you for allowing me to ride there. I am looking forward to the future of the game and can’t wait to see it grow.

Hit “t” on your keyboard to access the customization screen. More shortcuts can be found here.

Thank you!