L'Equipe Provence Team Kit in game, pleeeeeeease :)

Hello, I run 2 weekly group rides. Sunday, LEQP Provence Badge Hunter Series and Wednesday, Rosé Ride , these have been very well attended and fun groups for our community. I am hoping to get our team kit in the game, especially now that we have 4 teams racing in the ZRL , (Men’s A, B and Women’s B). It was submitted back in June and it would be great if we could have our team flying our colors before the season is out. Thanks so much, we all appreciate the work that goes into giving us such a great platform. Ride On!
-Mark

If the .ai file needs to be resent, just let me know :slight_smile: I also have a design note that i passed along which may have gotten lost in the shuffle. Thanks Zwift Team!

7 Likes

Second this! The L’Equipe Provence group is steadily growing, with the badge hunters events being featured in the Zwift insider’s “5 events not to miss this weekend” and such. Having a team kit would help boost this growth and boost the racing team spirit.

It would be fantastic to have the team kit. Please, Zwift, make this real!

4 Likes

Another L’Equipe Provence rider requesting the kit please. We’d love to be riding around in our team kit with ever growing community rides and racing teams. Anything you can do to prioritise getting this kit in game would be great.

4 Likes

With over 1.000 riders who joined the Ven-top badge hunt, I’m convinced Zwift will agree a team kit is the logical next step for the team :wink:

5 Likes

I mean just look how pretty it is and imagine how good it will look flying through the zwift worlds :heart_eyes::ok_hand:
Honestly though this is a great group and from the first group ride I did was made to feel so welcome and it would be awesome to have the kit to go with it

6 Likes

+1 for a kit for these guys :slight_smile:

5 Likes

+1 pleeeeease!

3 Likes

I would be very appreciated for Team Kit. Thanks Zwift Team!!!

3 Likes

+1 on this. I’d love to be using my team’s colour on zwift. Plus, it’s so good looking it’s worth some + stats on aero

3 Likes

I second that! LEQP is one of the very finest and most welcoming teams on Zwift - they draw huge crowds and their Sunday rides are a fixture of many people’s weekend! please, please speed up their kit!

2 Likes

I fully support this request, a great team and the kit looks fab, please add it!:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Please add this to the game like other teams we need this one

3 Likes

Would love to see this happen :blush::pray:t2:

3 Likes

Yes please !

3 Likes

Yes please let us get this lovely designed jersey in game :pray:t3:

2 Likes

This would be great! Please put this on your to do list zwift people! Keep up the good work :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes please!

2 Likes

Zwift, s’il vous plaît :pray:

1 Like

Please Zwift, please!!!

1 Like