Leaderboards - Show us our top 10 of all time

I ride Zwift fairly regularly.  3 or 4 times per week.  I don’t manipulate the World Tag, I just ride whatever comes up on the schedule.

Yesterday was Richmond.  I’ve ridden it a few times.  Not my favorite course but I’m doing a workout with a “Best Effort” section so the flat roads are actually a good choice.

I finish the workout and continue riding.  As the segment leaderboards pop up I do not have a single time listed in my 30 day PR’s.  Nothing at all for reference or comparison.

That’s not very useful.

Please change these leaderboards to “All Time”.  Or at least “1 Year”.  Or add another leaderboard into the rotation:  “Current”, “30 Day”, “All Time”.

Thank you!

– no data – 

I vote for All-time PRs.  Zwift is growing.  How many segments are there if you count all the segments (forward and backward)?  Great job Zwift with all the content, but there no way you’re going to have 30 day PRs on all these segments.

you can +1 this similar request as well: https://support.zwift.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360000398891-Change-the-30day-PR-List-to-Lifetime-PR-of-at-least-90-days

This is the most annoying part about zwift for me. Please change it to view all time bests or at least within the same year. I hate coming up to a segment and having no clue what time to shoot for because of the 30 day pr list.