Segment times: Currently only keep 30 day PRs. Need longer look back AND all time best always.

It may come in the future, but in the meantime you can see them on Strava look for the ones that are mark ZwiftInsider.

Yeah Paul, but we shouldn’t need to use a third party website for this stuff. Even if not in-game, it should be available on our my.zwift.com profile page. 

Totally agree Rob king. Nothing frustrates me more than coming up to a segment and having no idea of.my previous bests. Nothing to shoot for.

I’m with Rob.  Looking at Strava while doing a ride to figure out your “best” is no good.  All time best is the way to go.

Why not display the all time best? Come on Zwift developers, how easy that would be! One line of code!

I think this is even more needed now that we have Alpe du Zwift and its individual PRs for each hairpin.  I started riding it last night and none of the segments had times against them - and AdZ is just the sort of thing that many people will do more than 30 days apart.