Segment times: Currently only keep 30 day PRs. Need longer look back AND all time best always.

(Rob King) #1

(Paul Allen) #2

It may come in the future, but in the meantime you can see them on Strava look for the ones that are mark ZwiftInsider.

(Daren Chandisingh [Vision]) #3

Yeah Paul, but we shouldn’t need to use a third party website for this stuff. Even if not in-game, it should be available on our my.zwift.com profile page. 

(Ryan Boyd) #4

Totally agree Rob king. Nothing frustrates me more than coming up to a segment and having no idea of.my previous bests. Nothing to shoot for.

(Nic Haarhoff) #5

I’m with Rob.  Looking at Strava while doing a ride to figure out your “best” is no good.  All time best is the way to go.

(John Cole) #6

Why not display the all time best? Come on Zwift developers, how easy that would be! One line of code!

(Daren Chandisingh [Vision]) #7

I think this is even more needed now that we have Alpe du Zwift and its individual PRs for each hairpin.  I started riding it last night and none of the segments had times against them - and AdZ is just the sort of thing that many people will do more than 30 days apart.