Change records to 60 or 90 days instead of 30

As Zwift is getting bigger I find I’m riding individual hills or segments too infrequently to see prior efforts; or I’m seeing one or two at most. I’d like the default to go to 60 or 90 days worth of efforts so I could compare myself in realtime against more than 0-1 past effort. 

Thanks!

1 Like

At least 90 days sounds good to me :slight_smile:
Writing down your PB’s on a paper or using something else than Zwift (Strava…Garmin and so on) to quickly see improvement on things like sprint-segments feels kinda…crappy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent suggestion. Totally agree with you Scott.

There are a couple of threads out there on this.  Many of us agree!  I think it should keep your PB there indefinitely and not limit it to time.  I would like to see my PB’s from Fall to Spring and even year to year.

1 Like

I must agree that PBs for all time results would be best. I dont care too much about a PB for the last 30 days but a new all time PB after hitting a segment multiple times over multiple years says something

Here’s one of those other threads.  Give it a plus 1 as well. https://support.zwift.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360000398891-Change-the-30day-PR-List-to-Lifetime-PR-of-at-least-90-days

+1 for this too. 

Me too.  Personal best…

1 Like

I am for the all time personal best.

1 Like

I also vote for permanent/all-time records - with an option to reset them.

After all, there comes a time when age catches up and we have to accept we’ll never better the PR we set 10 years ago. ;) 

1 Like

I tend to agree Daren. It might not be a great idea to show all-time best times. Strava has that anyways.

A PB might happen in a a race event with a specific course where you happen to be in the right spot in a fast group with the right power-up. Do we want to see that special time, and the relative impossibility of beating it, every single time we ride the course for years later? Probably not.

But, 60-90 days of records would be better. 

1 Like