Le Col Jersey kit and the fluoro jersey kit not unlocked

Hi! I have the same problem, NO Jersey kit.
I started in the C group and didn’t get any sign that I finish after 25miles. So I kept on ridin two more extra laps. Nothing:( I only used the standard carbon Bike.

Same here, completed the 100km, I’m on the result list but no kit :slight_smile. I’m level 9 though, fairly new to the platform, and used the normal Zwift carbon bike.

Hi, I am new to Zwift and this was the first event I attempted. I was unable to join the group rides (A,B or C) organized by Zwift when they happened in my time zone. So, I finished the distance on my own (solo ride) at a later time while the event was still active but did not receive the unlock notification or the jersey upon completing the 25 mile distance.

Were we supposed to join the group rides that Zwift organised and complete the event in one of those rides? I just assumed that since the event details say:

*IS THIS A RACE? *

Nope! It’s a personal challenge against the distance and the clock. Some will ride it like a race but there’s no winner, no podium. It’s all about doing your best and finishing the distance you signed up for.

it meant that we can do the distance whenever we like during the event period. I just don’t want to make the same mistake in future, so it would be great if someone could clarify this for me.

Thanks!

As i understand it you must sign up for one of the A, B, or C classes/groups and finnish the race to get the jersey, there might be a time window where you can start late but i dont know if that is the case here.

Doing a comlete solo ride like you did will not reward you a jersey. If i am wrong about some details hopefully some veteran will point it out.

1 Like

welcome to the Forum @Sushant_Mehrotra.

For these events you need to join the event (A,B,C,D or E) and do it fror the starting pens. Solo rides does not count towards jersey unlocks.

I just recieved a reply from the Zwift support regarding the Le Col kit, they have looked into my participation and will reward me the jersey manually. So if you didn´t get the jersey after the race contact support and they will look into it.

2 Likes

I jointed the “B” race and completed from start to end. It shows in my Zwift activity tracker as complete and my name is the result list. But no kit was added to my garage. Wondering if level has anything to do with it since I entered the activity at level 8, I’m new to Zwift

Thanks a lot. Will be careful in future :slight_smile:

Thank you Gerrie :slight_smile:

I contacted zwift support too. I’w waiting their answer. About fluoro kit, it’s unlocked at level 21 now. I unlocked it today.

+1 also did not get the jersey.

Hi! Contacted the zwift support and they colud see that I have ride the 25mile Le Col. So they will ad the LeCol kit to my garage.
So just contact support and they will assist!
Happy days!!

Hey everyone, we were a little behind in awarding LeCol jerseys, but they were awarded over the weekend. Thank you for participating in Le Col!