Invitation received: Claim your Zwift Ambassador spot

Hi, I did receive an email from Zwift stating that I’ve been selected to become a Zwift Ambassador. When I click the link to sign up in my computer it takes me nowhere, but an error screen with the following

Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Any idea?

I have the same, the error message has changed a couple of times though in the past hour, so I guess someone’s working on it…!

2 Likes

Same issue.

1 Like

Yup. I got the same

2 Likes

That’s why I’m here too! I guess I’m in good company!

1 Like

same for me to, has now changed to

Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

That is what I have.

Hello all
I get the same thing.
I sent a note to support.

What is a “Zwift Ambassador”?

Here is the link: Zwift Ambassadors community support service

1 Like

oh yeah, that thing… don’t I already do that :stuck_out_tongue:

Where’s my reward? LOL!

4 Likes

Same, can’t sign up. Error. Went to 3rd party site and cant even connect

I managed to get to the form a couple of times but it just spins when trying to submit. Back to the Forbidden error now.

Seems like it might be an issue with the Limitlesstech website itself. It comes up with the “403 Error” when you go to their homepage - limitlesstech

Agree with that Aled. Hopefully it’ll be resolved soon.

Same error code for me. Seems that Zwift doesn’t really want me to be an ambassador, but the emial was flattering and I do spend a lot of time on the platform!

It’s the same error for everyone Graham. Just had a response via Twitter stating they’ll send out a new link soon.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing Kev…

I thought I was special! :upside_down_face:

You are special in your own way Dave :sunglasses:

1 Like