Invitation received: Claim your Zwift Ambassador spot

looks like limitless is back up if anyone wants to give it a try…

1 Like

Yes it is. I’m looking at it now…
Thanks

I got this too, have they sent it to everyone or is it just people who have been around longer?

it still does not work for me.

I think people that have been on for awhile…
Mike

They updated the link to a working one but now the limitless registration process fails at step 1! :laughing:

Hi K,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’m sorry your experience has been less than perfect!

I’ve just completed the registration process, all triaining quizes and Zwift practice tasks without issue. Please try again soon and don’t hesitate to reach out again if you’re still having problems.

Ride On!

Joe

[sorry - just practicing. :wink:]

2 Likes

Same issue for me. Aced the quizzes and now struggling to register in the app. Maybe it’s just another test to see if we are up to snuff :smiley:

I got thru the registration and all the quizzes. Opened the app and did several practice tasks. But now that list is blank and I have no further instructions as what to do next. Did anyone get further than that?

There were 6 “practice” tasks each said 100 points. I answered all the questions with links or whatever and finished with Ride On!
I thought maybe I would then get a message that said practice done. Your ready for the big time!

1 Like

@Mark_Murawski
We had a hiccup with the link not working earlier today (which is solved). We might need to troubleshoot further, maybe? Any chance you can screenshot what you’re seeing and drop the image in your reply here?

Thanks for raising this issue.

I’m getting a ‘Error during sign up, please contact Limitless’ message I’m getting when trying to register on both the Limitless website and app.

The contact form on the website isn’t working either.

Anyone else stuck at this stage?

1 Like

I’m still having problems…Still can’t get past the Limitless security code screen without an error message appearing.

May not be worth the trouble anymore. Aghhh!

Same here Eric. Terrible.

Classic Zwift :rofl:

2 Likes

I have been stuck at step 5 generate cod for a couple hours. BTW I am trying to register on Windows using chrome.

1 Like

I’ve managed to get all registered.

Spot on. It’s working now.
Thanks to all.

I’m in this same holding pattern.

I’m stuck with the same problem, can’t seem to complete registration on the app

Stuck at registration, so close! This feels like an old school puzzle game from the 90’s!

2 Likes