"Intersection Control" setting not visible [April 2023]

Last version there was a setting “Intersection Control” Y/N that allowed steering the ability to make turns (off course). That’s been taken away. But, if you’re steering (within lane) right before a turn it’ll prompt a turn off course. Would LOVE the ability to lock it in route and ONLY allow lane steering within route (like before).

Gotcha. I didn’t look into the settings, I see what you’re saying now. I’ve used the Sterzo to choose at intersections (not yesterday), and I have found myself accidentally steering off course any number of times (the Watopia sprint is a killer that way, with the intersection right there). The ability to lock that in for a route would be nice, yeah. Or even a Companion App ‘intersection lock’ button, like old phone ‘keypad lock’ buttons.

Like it! Hopefully Zwift is listening :confused:

Hi @Brad_Fulton
As Tom suggested - the Interseciton Control setting gone missing is an unrelated issue. Stand by as I get more info on it, I’ll probably split out your comments from this thread to not muddle this one with it.

@Brad_Fulton
As promised, spliced out this report from its original place.
This should be fixed in the next game release version 1.65.

2 Likes

UPDATE May 14
This issue has been resolved in Zwift game version 1.65. Everyone please update when phased rollout is available to your Zwifting device.