Increasing the maximum number of riders in meetups

Now meetup feature is prevalent in Japan.
In some meetups, more than 50 members participate, and the meetups are forced to separate into two groups.
I would appreciate it if a meetup of more than 50 riders, for example, 100, will be implemented. Besides, I would like a ranking feature for race type meetups.

Thank you.

I also enjoy it but hope to increase the number of participants

4 Likes

Really needed. We’re using Meetup as a race, so we all want to check the result after that.

4 Likes

Agreed. Letting the user have a little more control over the number of participants in a single meetup shouldn’t be all that much of a chore for Zwift.

4 Likes

Greatly agree with the meetup result function.

2 Likes

I also would LOVE to have those two features added on as well.

3 Likes

I think it is a good proposal. It is true that the Meet up feature allows more riders to enjoy zwift with their friends. By adding racing features, the world of Zwift will be even more exciting. I agree with this proposal for the further evolution of Zwift. Thank you.

3 Likes

Definitely right. It must be implemented the Race Mode especially. I think everyone will be excited.

4 Likes

That’s a good idea!
I think showing result will make meet-up more exciting.

2 Likes

Alternatively, make breakfast me clubs a real thing on Zwift. Our club uses meetups with the main problem being new members don’t know who to follow to get invites. When you have more than 50 riders, you have a club. Join a club on Zwift to get invites to all their rides. Make membership unlimited.

1 Like

yeah, this need for yesterday!!!

Now, the number of Zwifters have increased explosively due to the Coronavirus, so we need an urgent update to implement a large scale meetup. Please!