Increase size watts/kg on screen

the w/kg is really small under my name in the rider list

can we have this in the main box alongside power, cadence & BPM? 

This is a key threshold measure for many riders, esp. in group rides

I’d like to it bigger for all riders so it is easier to see what people are pushing. Love the colour change at 8

I think I’d like to see the watts they are pushing. Watts per kg is great, but if you are 100+ kg in weight it doesn’t necessarily work. I see guys fly past me at 4 + wpk and I drop my head, and when I look at their data they are only pushing 175 watts. I feel a lot better. Then I marvel at how fat I am compared to them.

on my settings when riding it states push to 760 Watts, but my reading only goes up as far as 400, is there any way to change it so when I push hard it shows what I’m doing?

Adrian,

I am guessing you are using zPower/Virtual power, to fix your issue you will need a smart trainer or a power meter.

Its like that old jokes about hand size. Anything above 400 for you is wasted. Sit back and enjoy it.

I ended up buying a kickr, which I swore not to. I love zwift too much. And I love my kickr.

I also hope that the watts/Kg number on screen gets repositioned and enlarged, as it seems to be the only number useful during racing/group riding.  Perhaps, being able to customizing on screen view preference would fix it. Thanks.