How much completion of event for credit?

So I want to do a workout event at 7:06 and now have time to do group ride at 8. Can I quit out of the workout 7 mins early and still get credit ?

I am not 100% sure, but in the past that would have been ok.

What you can do is: do the workout on your own (go to workouts and select the workout) at 6:50 then after you are done save and restart Zwift, then do the Group ride.

the reason I say save and restart is because sometimes Zwift dont like if you do two events back to back, and you may not get credit.

That’s a good question.

Since it is a workout, you should be able to do this combination and receive credit for both. You would not be able to leave a race or regular group ride early.

If you have issues, reach out to our support team so they can add credit into your account.

Thanks I ended up splitting them and doing the workout on my own. Forgot I could do that!

1 Like

If you are pressed for time, you can hit ‘tab’ and skip the warm-up or the cool down to get to your next event.

Oh that’s a good idea too. I accidentally hit it on my app for the last few mins warm up. That was a bummer :slight_smile:
Thanks.