How do I access old ride reports?

Is it possible to go back to look at ride report data if you forget to take a screen shot before saving?

Hi @Suzy_Howick welcome to Zwift forums.

You sure can. Log in to my.zwift.com and you can select the ā€œJust Meā€ option on your Activity Feed.

This view allows you scroll back in time. If you click on a session, you can see the recorded data.

If you happen to use Strava, Garmin Connect, or another third party platform and a particular session is missing on that end, you can manually upload that session. Hereā€™s how.

1 Like

Zwift Companion app also has ride history info available.

1 Like

Both the website and the app donā€™t seem to show the critical power curve. Is it impossible to view this after the fact or is it permanently gone once youā€™ve finished a ride and closed that initial report?

1 Like

Nope. That one is one-and-done. If you didnā€™t ā€˜take a photoā€™ you canā€™t go back and get that data from Zwift. It might be available through a third-party app, though, if you upload your ride to it. Someone else would have to chime in with more details on that, though.

1 Like

There is many 3rd party apps to do that.

Same as you use for all your outdoor rides.

Golden Cheetah is very good for that.

Or something easy is https://intervals.icu

zwift must be one of the worst training app I HAVE

The statistic in zwift is worthless it is of no use you could expect quite a lot more for such an expensive training app

1 Like