Higher prices at Zwift....

New reaction from zwift:

"Nick LaVeaux_Groepsmoderator_ Hi guys, Yes, that was indeed my response and basically, this is how it works. When you start a subscription, it is somewhat locked in for a certain amount with a specific currency. Whatever was applicable at the time.

When the price adjustment occurred, we also added the ability to pay through other currencies. If you created your subscription prior to the price adjustment, then your payment would be unchanged… unless you cancel and come back, starting a new subscription. When you come back or start a NEW subscription, the system will automatically select the currency based on your region.

The price is based upon the billing address used by your credit or debit card for regions with supported currencies. The price you pay may not match the current exchange rate and may vary due to local currency or tax requirements. A VPN will not change that.

For those that are still paying in USD from before the change, they are able to keep paying in USD for now. This is what Melissa was saying. But you are not able to freely switch between the two.

I hope that clears things up for everyone here."

Still odd the VAT-amount is 0,00 euro :slight_smile:

And for me it’s stupid because zwift had problems with my account. I didn’t cancel my account but I just received a mail there was a problem so I sent zwift an email about this but they didn’t found the problem so I had to rejoin. Rejoin means pay more… Thanks Zwift!