Hed and trek

So, Trek produced a snazzy new Madone Bike with cut out seat tube with improved aerodynamics and made it more aero n faster.

Also HED have just produced the new Hed Jet 180 a disc wheel with a hole in it. Suposed to be the fastest wheel on the market , even though it might not be UCI legal yet.

Are we going to see these items in the Garage any time soon .:+1: :grin:

I donā€™t work for Zwift but imagine thereā€™s a lot of licensing negotiation that goes on between Zwift and manufacturers in order to get their stuff into the gameā€¦and they likely pay for that privilege.

Ngl, this is an area Iā€™d probably be fine with micro-transactions, provided they werenā€™t ridiculous. ā€œ$1 a bikeā€ - let me buy my own real-world bike. (2022-2023 Checkpoint SL 5 gravel bike in Satin Mercury, if Zwift HQ/Trek are listening) Zwift has always said the game will NEVER be ā€œpay to winā€ so I can see them being cautious about introducing anything equipment with huge performance advantages.

Really though: it seems nearly random what gets added to the game, and thatā€™s been the case for years. I donā€™t see any one request getting actioned unless thereā€™s a major change with how Zwift HQ develops content and enters into licensing agreements.

1 Like