heart rate monitor signal

Hi

I have some problems with the sync of my heart rate monitor (garmin). It displays correctly the bpm, but, suddenly, signal is lost.

I have the monitor paired with my gps too (garmin 25) and i can see the bpm correctly displayed there

Is this a problem of compatibility? Any idea on how to solve it?

Thanks

Hi Javier,

Without knowing more about which specific heart rate monitor you’re using, it may be difficult to help you. I suggest that you submit a support ticket and provide as much information as possible. 

Zwift can make use of your heart rate monitor if it broadcasts an ANT+ signal, or if it is capable of connecting over bluetooth. 

Additionally, you may find some helpful information in the knowledge base support articles, as well. 

Ride On!

I have a Elite Drivo trainer transmitting Bluetooth via a Apple Air 2 IPad and am having no success with the Zwift home page finding my heart rate moniter ( garmin ant + 2.4 ha ). It has np finding the trainer.   Any ideas. Thanks 

Garmin is Ant+ only and from what you are saying is that you are using Bluetooth. You would need an Ant+ dongle or a lightning to 30 pin adapter and use the Wahoo Ant+ key.