Haute Route 2021 FAQ

A reminder for those who complete an event: Don’t forget to enter the prizes sweepstakes on Haute Route’s website

1 Like

Thats a fail Shooj:

@Dean
le sigh

This is the correct link. Also updated above.

2 Likes

I posted this in the Haute Route Issues thread but it bears repeating IMHO:

In the start pen for the 6am PST C Group Ride I posted a message warning about riders getting UPG’d for riding down category or riding beyond category 20 minute power limits and the loss of event status. I’m not sure if that made a difference but the start was very much within the C cat limits and that carried on for the rest of the ride. Very, very nice to have a start not dominated by out of cat riders blowing up the event.

I would suggest posting that up before the C and D group events to let the sandbaggers know the consequences riding down cat.

Also very thankful that Zwift is establishing some consequences for riding down category. It really made a difference in the event. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Anyone else find it odd that Stage 1 ended just BEFORE the Volcano KOM banner? I thought it seemed very odd, while running mid-group, that there were not ANY ‘fastest event times’ for the Volcano KOM while I was climbing. At first I thought I just wasn’t as far behind as I had thought. Then I thought there must be some bug that is causing the fastest event times to not show. Then, when I got to the top, it became clear: the finish line was about 1 meter before the banner. Very odd. Why not 1 meter AFTER the banner??

Imagine the complaints, for riding 1m more…LOL

Yes I also found it odd that it was before the banner. But it is not easy to set the correct distance for these events, you have to ride the route to find the exact distance.

2 Likes

Are you implying that the good folks at Zwift have never ridden these routes before? That would explain SO much! :rofl:

4 Likes

Maybe they could have repurposed some of those “dozens of people who worked on Tour du Zwift for several months”

1 Like

After the first stage zwift power has moved me from Cat C to Cat B. I still want to take part in the GC. Should I continue to race in Cat C (will zwift power disqualify me?), or should I race in cat B for the other stages(will I be able to continue in the GC?).

Hi there - I’ve completed Stage 1 and Stage 2 but I do not show on the ‘ZwiftPower’ board also on the companion app (Android) both Haute activities state ‘Activity details could not be loaded’. Any ideas why this is happening and anything I need to do in order to rectify the problem?

I’ve managed to put my rides up on to Strava by locating the .fit file and uploading it to Strava. I had to do this for both Stage 1 and Stage 2 rides.

Any help with this would be very much appreciated!

Kind regards
Matt

Hi there. I’ve completed Stage 1 and 2.
The 1 is on the Zwiftpower but the 2 is not.
Please help me.

Thks

Congrats on the B! ZP will DQ you if you do not race in your assigned ZP Cat.

@_Mattr - can you provide your Zwiftpower ID (or link to your ZP profile)?

@John_Ocampo_Cali - You were Disqualified (UPG) for entering Cat D when you are Cat C.

1 Like

@Dean - thanks - ID is 3296861. Regards Matt

1 Like

Hey @_Mattr - thats not working for me, it comes up with a blank page. I tried searching for mattr, rendell, matt rendell etc and I get nothing??? Can you paste the url to your profile (put spaces in if the forums wont let you posted).

Hi I completed both stage 1 & 2, both show in cat c results but only stage 1 of gc please help

Hi @Dean - sorry - but where do I find the URL to my profile please? It’s not obvious to me. I’m shown in the zwift game as .Mattr (note the dot).

@_Mattr I can find you no problem in Zwift, just having trouble on ZP. Here’s my Zwiftpower profile below - the url is the bit in the web address that I circled that will help me/us to look at your results and try and figure out whats going on:

Hi, when will the GC be updated? It says “Last updated 1 day ago”.

6 Likes

Very strange that there hasn’t been a GC update in more than 24hrs…

1 Like