Gradient on companion app PLEASE!

So I LOVE the fact you can nuke all the menus on the main screen while riding. I have an iPad mini mounted to my bars running the Companion app for the map and other data but would LOVE to see the gradient added as a data screen.

And…

If we’re dreaming here…

How AWESOME would it be to be able to configure the data screens on the Companion app like you can on your Wahoo or Garmin computer?!?…a girl can dream…

I was thinking the same today riding one of the new routes with he HUD hidden. Yes, the gradient would be a fantastic addition to the Companion app.

3 Likes

Agreed. Bit weird how it’s not there tbh.

1 Like

agree. please add gradient to companion app.
looks like there are 34 “votes”. we need more to encourage Zwift developers to work on this.

100% This!! - I’ve been banging on about this for ages

1 Like

agree that we need route gradient % grade on companion app display. looks like there are 34 “votes”. we need more to encourage Zwift developers to work on this.

1 Like

100% Agree!

If enough people request this maybe the developers will take notice…

1 Like

If enough people request this maybe the developers will take notice. looks like there are 34 “votes”. we need more to encourage Zwift developers to work on this.

1 Like

Yes! It seems really odd to me that they would include so much data in the companion app, but not included gradient. There is no way to anticipate climbs and descents from the companion app, which is super frustrating.