Gradient/incline indicator in Map View on the Zwift Companion App

I suggest that you include the gradient/incline indicator in the Zwift Companion App Map View and not just on the Zwift App. I often find the gradient/incline indicator a bit difficult to see in the corner of the Zwift App and I feel it would be handy to have the indicator on the Companion Map View, as I normally have the Companion App open on the device mounted to my bike for ease of use.

Hope this makes sense.

Ride On!

I agree,

The top right inset window is too small to see any detail even on a 55" 1080P monitor 8’ in front of me.
Could use some improvement.

I like the idea of that info being available on the Companion.

1 Like

It is really necessary to see the slope information in the companion app, to adjust the gear!

If I use companion app, I will not show the hud on TV (makes no sense to see information twice). Thus the only thing missing is the slope information. For this I have to activate the hud again with 99% of unnecessary information on screen.

So, please add this tiny information to the companion app (map view), to make one (and hopefully many) zwifter happy! ;).

Thanks and regards,
Alex

PS:
A mega HIGHLIGHT would be a slope profil for the upcoming lets say 500 m. E.g. similar to this one in Rouvy. But I would already be happy with the simple current slope percentage for the start (to have space to evolve).

Please vote for these existing feature requests

2 Likes