Game Update v 1.68 [June 2024]

I don’t know if this is a new issue but there is a gap in the road as you are going up the Epic KOM just before the bypass turn, and another one as you exit the bypass

I’ve not ridden under 1.68 yet but I noticed some road gaps that appeared to be new in 1.67

@Paul_Southworth
Looks like those are on the existing Epic route (prior to the Grade expansion)? The road crews are aware and will get that intersection fixed up as soon as they can.

3 Likes

Yes this is in intersections unrelated to the expansion. One is where the Epic KOM bypass exits the Epic KOM road, and the other is where the Epic KOM bypass joins the road heading toward the jungle pens.

I have seen an issue when riding through the Grade KOM arch in reverse direction (downhill), I got a KOM jersey with a time of 9 seconds. This happened when riding the Tides and Temples route yesterday.

Everyone has this issue since the Grade expansion was released

Notice with my Kickr (v5), the resistance in ERG mode seems off with the 1.68 update vs 1.67. Subjectively resistance going up hills is easier than going down. Really shouldn’t matter when in ERG

1 Like

Please also fix the white/yellow problem with robopacers. The “distance behind” is hard to read when riding ahead of a d-category pace (María, etc.). Thanks!

1 Like

I and others have raised that several times. For example:

So these are things that Zwift know about, but accessibility in general seems relatively low down the priority list.

1 Like

Update 1.68 and 1.67
Cannot get steering and gear to change
Only one of them works

This is the same problem as the lower paced robot distance markers…white text on a yellow background. Someone is really not thinking, or is very differently sighted, perhaps alien?

1 Like

Thanks for the report - this issue has been corrected and will be rolled out in the next game update (1.69).

Thanks for fixing this issue

Nooooooo! I liked that participation reward!

3 Likes
  • Fixed an issue where other Zwifters could briefly loop in a circle during group rides.

Aw!

Thanks for destroying Zwift for me. The software now crashes when trying to load. It gets to the Zwift Ride splash screen and crashes. Worked fine on Thurssay before update. Typical, you break more things than fix them in updates.

Pleas HELP!

Window 10 PC Install!

What GPU are you using? There’s a fair chance this is related to that.

@Dave_Rollins1 It seems to me that a lot of the update glitches are DNS issues maybe Zwift servers get swapped out with updates, but IP addresses (DNS updates) lag? I’m guessing about the details, but it seems consistent with the issues I’ve had. Try power cycling your Wi-Fi router and cable modem or whatever. At least hat has worked for me

Intel UHD Graphics 620

Completely rebooted router and Wifi box. No luck