44/44 & 262/262 is the current max unless I am missing one
Are you doing these threshold blocks as a second part of an interval pair (in terms of zwift workouts) by any chance?
I’ve had similar where the second part (even if it’s a harder power zone) has a blue arch, but the arch for the first repeating interval gets the correct colour - I know it’s been a long standing issue - but I can’t recall if there was previously a fix for this.
Yes I was
I’ve updated 3 different devices and none of them show the new home screen. I don’t have the new widget showing level progress or routes and achievement progress.
Edit: I am cycling.
Are you running or cycling?
Running does not get the new widget.
Are you sure that’s 1.122?
yeah as you can see the pairing on the bottom right which is part of 1.122
Its a phased rollout
Windows trainer pairing problem after Game Update 1.122
Following the Zwift update Tuesday evening, my Garmin Tacx NEO 2T took an unusually long time to connect to Zwift on Windows. When I opened the pairing screen and searched for devices, the trainer was not detected at all.
I confirmed the trainer was awake and available, closed other apps/devices that could connect to it, power-cycled the trainer, restarted the PC/Zwift, and tried the new pairing options, including disabling Background Pairing. I also checked Windows Bluetooth settings but found no application permission issue.
After repeated attempts, the NEO 2T eventually appeared and connected without any additional change on my end.
This behavior began immediately following Game Update 1.122. Prior to the update, this trainer/PC combination connected normally and reliably.
Since this update introduced the new Background Pairing system, I wanted to report this in case there is a Windows Bluetooth/device-discovery regression associated with the new pairing implementation.
Hardware: Garmin Tacx NEO 2T
Platform: Windows PC
Connection: Bluetooth
Zwift version: 1.122
Symptom: Trainer absent from device search for an extended period, then eventually appeared and paired without intervention.
right and the update rolled out to my device, I updated on 3 different devices and it updated the pairing but didn’t update the other stuff…?
Two different phases, its not tied to the update
Copy that then. thanks
This started under 1.121 with my Tacx bike. Once auto-background-connect rolled out it seems to have resolved. I also cleaned up my knowndevices file in between which probably didn’t have anything to do with it but you never know
Like the idea of background pairing.
- Will this also work with iPhone for HR too? Today I have to use ZC to bridge in order for iPhone to pair for HR. And it drops regularly even when my hands are on the handlebar and near iPhone. And sometimes doesn’t pair at all; the Home screen find the iPhone but not pair. Hopefully this will be solved with this release..
- What devices do you expect to pair in the background? I’m using the Zwift Ride with ZC and iPad & iPhone.
- What devices will companion bridging be used for? I’m expecting that I will need to set Companion bridging to On. Still make sense?
- Will this solve the very slow Controls finding and pairing? It generally takes several minutes to find on the Home screen and then stays in connecting mode just as long. But if I come back to the home screen from the game, it’s connected.
Thank you,.
Maria
I have the same issue.
It’s not an issue. The update for this design element just hasn’t rolled out to you yet.
So it’s not based on version number?
It requires a certain version but it’s a server-side flag for a slow rollout.
It has the minimum requirement of 1.122 as noted in the release notes. The key words are “starting to roll out gradually”.
