Hey Zwifters, we’ve finally gone and done it - after many years we’ve revisited our Richmond map and given it a fresh coat of paint. It’s the same map you know and love, but with a fresher look. To top it off we’ve also finally added the ability to u-turn in Richmond, so you can now ride it in reverse if you please.
Additionally this update also includes:
- Improved distance countdown calculations during events
- Fix for the wrong segment leaderboard sometimes appearing when entering a segment
- Additional running workouts, plus the ability to have run workouts based on time instead of distance (note: importing workouts in this format from Training Peaks is not available yet)
- Fixed race results for run events being inaccurate for late joining users
- Fixed edge case where Alpe segments would not properly award a powerup
- Enabled Road Feel for Tacx Neo bike over ANT+
- Android now supports video playback, for Crit City ‘video walls’
- Various other bug fixes
NOTE: For a brief time immediately after release Richmond users would have experienced being alone in the world. This is now fixed for Windows, macOS, and Android. For iOS and AppleTV users the Richmond world may still be isolated until a new update is released in the very near future.
Additionally we’ve recently been able to grow our game engineering team a little and we’re going to make our way through some of the long standing bugs a little more aggressively. Next up in the coming update we will be trying to tackle the occasional loss of distance/XP/other stats when you transition from one ride to another, such as teleporting to an event start. If you’ve got another pet-peeve bug that you want squashed, lets hear it.