Game Update - November 18th, 2021

No update for me so far. Tried rebooting, Play Store says version 1.0.100118(?).

no reverse Rooftop KOM @Wes? Will one be added in an update later?

I’ve not had this issue, but I can say that I was able to take many shots from the Companion app on my Pixel (Android) while doing a ride thru Neokyo on my ATV4Kv1.

That’s the new release, Don. If you’ve got that, you’re already updated.

Did the issue of scrolling in Apple TV get fixed? Trying to select rides or make selections is a nightmare in Apple TV. Whether you try to click up or down or use the directional pad up and down.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Crashing during game launch? [November 2021] [1.19.0]

Hi @Wes, I seem to be having problems getting the update patch done. Somewhere midway along the update, I get the Z117 error code come up. Specifically, it states the following;

Update Failed during patching. Error Code: Z117 at Line 602 in Patcher.cpp. Please Contact Zwift Support. Would you like to go to the Zwift Support Page now?

I’ve tried all the suggested solutions on this page to resolve Z117 errors, but none seem to work.

https://support.zwift.com/en_us/error-code-z117-ByAhzdxbw

I’ve also uninstalled the Zwift app and did a fresh reinstallation, in the hopes that the download would also include the updated version, but no dice.

Am on Windows 11, and never had issues with earlier updates until this one.

Thanks.
Tim

2 Likes

very minor feedback but the connection failure message seems to be permanently on when I’ve not paired my HRM.

I started the game without pairing so no need to tell me of it. I would of thought such a message should only appear if a failures happens to an already paired sensor.

2 Likes

Tim - have you tried this support article too?

Looks fantastic and works GREAT on Windows 10 21H2. I really like the lost connection notification as it happens a lot at the beginning of a ride with my Wahoo cadence sensor. No more fumbling around to get to the devices screen.

1 Like

Hi there @P_a_u_l, yes that’s the one I tried to follow, but couldn’t get past the patch update unfortunately.

My apologies if the link you provided differs from the one I shared, but I’ve tried the following;

• Right-click on the ZwiftInstaller file and choose ‘Run as Admin…’ even if you already have Admin access on your computer. (>>Tim: I navigated to the Program Files (x86) folder and selected Run as Admin on Zwift Launcher).

• If you have an antivirus program installed, make sure it’s not preventing Zwift from writing to your account folder. (>>Tim: Disabled AV but still nothing)

• If you have a sync program (e.g. Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive) installed, make sure it’s not syncing your Documents folder. (>>Tim: No sync set up for Documents)

• Make sure your default Documents folder is accessible. (>>Tim: Yup, it is)

• If the workarounds above don’t work, try deleting the Zwift folder under Documents , and then re-launching Zwift.

Thanks for the quick response.

**Edit: After the uninstall (followed by a reinstallation), I no longer get the option to try and get back into Zwift, but only to go to the Zwift Support Page.

Tim

1 Like

Since the recent software upgrade when I log on to Zwift the software shuts down. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software but the problem has not been resolved. I am using a Surface Pro 3 running Windows 8.
Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Nice keeping the kaijiu battle story going with the claw on the climb by the yumezi castle and now a parts of a mecha in neokyo side. Interesting to see what the crit course is based on the route badges in the personal done route/achivment badge area in the rider menu.

Tim - we’re going to create a ticket for you and someone will be in touch.

1 Like

Thanks so much for that @P_a_u_l.

Much appreciated.

Tim

Since update Zwift does not recognise my computrainer

Hi Paul!

I’m having the same exact issue and also have been through all the suggested fixes like Tim.

Jeremy

1 Like

Update 1.19.1 - November 18th
We’ve released update 1.19.1 for PC to address a crashing issue on launch. No other platforms are impacted by this issue.

• Fixed a crash that would occur at login on some PC devices with Intel graphics cards.
4 Likes

I experienced freezing and a full blown crash but not on start - 15 miles into my ride. This is the second update in a row that caused these problems for me after years of riding without issue. Nothing changed about my setup other than the updated app.

Windows 10 PC, Kickr connected via Bluetooth.