Game Update - May 28th, 2020

I’m pretty sure the Classique lost its lead-in many months ago.

Oh shows how little I ride it lol.

They should change the route map selections the old lead in is shown

Came here to say the same thing. My 5 and 9 year old were excited to see their actual weight (22kg and 26kg) is used in the w/kg calculation.

1 Like

Its fairly consistant for Neo to come up short, well done on having two power meters that match, made me smile when trainerroad guys commented that it’s rare to find two power meters of the same make that match … not contacted Tacx, does affect training and not worth losing any slep that loads of othe people comment on, and looking forward to the day my neo packs up

Ran into a couple of possible bugs with this latest update on Apple TV. First, unless I missed it in the release notes somewhere, it appears there’s a bug with one’s ability to give ride-ons in the map on the Companion App by tapping the arrow in the circle representing your avatar. It seems to stop working after a period of time. Not sure if this is an intentional limit (in which case I’d ask ‘why?’), or a bug. Second, I ran into an issue where, after I complete one of the Zwift structured workouts, my resistance stayed at the last power setting of the workout for several minutes past the end of the workout. It should have immediately changed to reflect the grade of the road I was on, but didn’t. Hopefully these are one-offs and I won’t see them again… But it appears there may be bugs there.

A hotfix has gone out for Mac, PC and Android to address an issue with Training Peaks workout downloads. It will be available soon for iOS and Apple TV.

5 Likes

When will there be a fix for the ‘broken rubberband’ in meetups?

1 Like

Also experiencing erratic power readings during group workout. I’m on a dumb trainer so it’s not such a problem because if I keep cadence steady and gear the same it produces the right effect. Avatar also weaving erratically over the road.

As expected, like each update the Training Peaks Sync si not working. I can’t see my TP workout in Zwift. Fixing esportino wo file from TP and upload in the Zwift workout folder, but just a workaround.
I don’t know how is possible having so many problems with the same feature, sounds like a regression bug, not well fixed.

same issue too

I have wanted the garage to be on cover page for some time. Slight inconvenience for some things, but if you’re looking for specific courses your have done and such you spend time bouncing in and out. Not end of the world, but would be nice to not toggle screens.

I’m no programmer, but I do wonder if the reason that the garage is ‘in-game’, as opposed to ‘on the cover’ is because if it is moved no one would be able to change their bike/wheels/jersey/etc if it is moved. I have no idea of the challenge to having it both on the cover AND in-game, but if only one is an option I’d rather keep it in-game.

2 Likes

A long time ago, you could change your frame/wheels/kit/etc. before starting a ride.

2 Likes

Right. You’re not gonna please them all. I would prefer to pick a bike, pick a route and ride. Swap later if you want, but leave. It’s not like if you’re out on a ride and ohhh look I found gravel I can just switch bikes!

1 Like

But there is gravel in game, riding the tron to the jungle then ride the MTB. I must say I prefer the Garage in game, that way I can get on the bike start riding and change stuff while riding.

But ether way will be ok, to be honest how much time can you spend in the garage? Two minutes in the starting pen is enough to change bikes and kit.

1 Like

We can have it both ways, yes?!?!?

5 Likes

I first noticed this in December, apparently…

https://forums.zwift.com/t/stale-route-descriptions/170416

However well intentioned, nobody wants workarounds. Zwift have severely neglected the user experience and it just looks like they don’t give a.
6 years old now zwift, so frustrating.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: “Keep Together” broken in Meetups [v 1.0.50775]

A post was merged into an existing topic: “Keep Together” broken in Meetups [v 1.0.50775]