Game Update - December 17th, 2020

ever heard of Peloton bikes?

I’m having the same issue

@Fabio_Mussi_BDC
Did you forget France and Paris?

Titans Grove was a few months later in August I think, but I agree, we waited a long time for new roads in Watopia.

@Anton_Oosthuizen_ZHR
Hi Anton,
I wrote already more times in forum, this is last try - you can always change the world the world and the route with a meetup. Yes, it is a workaround - but our lives are full of workarounds, so I learned to live with it.
Ride on
:+1:

Connecting to Stages but not reading power. This wasn’t an issue before this update.

The fact that eric can do F10 Screenshots wheres many others around the world can’t might be the timezone his computer is running at. I‘ve got this problem as well and the file not found error you all will find in the logfile makes me think, this has something to do with the timestamp in the filename not matching the computer‘s time. Just a guess but not investigated any further. I am currently using Companion App for Screenshots even if it‘s a pain in the a**. Please Zwift: Fix it soon!!!

1 Like

Interesting theory! I’m on CA time (same as ZHQ)… you could try changing your timezone and testing it! :slight_smile:

Hi Mike , u r right titan groove was released a few months later but it was ready at about 90% right after april. With an hack it was possible to ride it. The streets and KOM were ready but it missed some details like dinosaurs and other stuff.

hi on new update zwift companion doesn’t seem to have caught up it’s not showing roads where there should be on new serpentine route…

The same for me :rage::rage::rage:

It would not work for me either using keyboard but after a U turn was able to turn left onto new road using companion app only.

Upgrade to Windows 10. It will be faster on your machine than Windows 7 and zwift will run better.

1 Like

It will be fun if we can create meetup with pace partners.

With the language in Spanish, we continue with the problems of closing and not saving the event.
This is a shame !

Spanish language with problems in races

i have to reupload the screen shots to strava somethimes 2 or 3 times until they “take”. I always have to manually upload them as they never upload by themselves anymore. This is on windows 10 laptop

Based on the note in the release notes. A companion app update is coming next week, where I believe the maps will be updated to show the new roads.

1 Like

Have no problem with updates, but seems every time there is one my companion app doesn’t activate map when starting a ride. Always shut off phone/turn on, restart computer and sometimes unplug/plug modem/router. Works sometimes and other times I’m stuck without it for a couple of days. Can’t pin point problem.

I’ve no idea what this means either. All efforts being diverted to make the onboarding experience better for new users. WTF did that mean… Because I’m not seeing anything. It’s not exactly difficulty to get started.

1 Like

Yep, still stutters like mad compared to the previous launcher. Checked this on a third system. :rofl:

Exactly the same as before, install new launcher and stutter appears, install old launcher and it goes back to smooth.

1 Like