Game Update - December 17th, 2020

Zase to moc nechval. Delaji jen to co se jim chce a na zbytek víš co.

F10 takes shot but will not upload to Strava. Have to take shots using companion app.

a 4km update in about 18 months (desert expansion was released in april 2019 i remember…maybe may) for the main world…

2 Likes

Nothing new on Meetup Race ? Usless when you cant get all participants to starts at once and have same Finnishline

Correct, only if you use a smart bike,they have done it for the WATT bikes tough

My win10 screenshot function is broken too. i can take screenshots but it only creates the jpeg file. The jpeg is not avaiable in companion app and is not uploaded to strava or similar.

Error Z217 at line 602 in patcher.cpp

I am talking to Zwift support about the same issue. The ‘crash’ for events is happening more and more frequent at either the start Finish and sometimes now during an event. They are indicating it’s my WiFi but I doubt when my son can play call of duty in the same room with no issues (doesn’t play at the same time). I see there is a mention of a fix in this update so fingers crossed but your not alone. Very frustrating!

1 Like

Not going to happen. It hasn’t got anything like the processing power required to run an app like Zwift.

After recent update Zwift no longer works on Windows 10.

It starts, splash screen and “Lets Go” appears but when you press “Lets Go” the main zwift app minimizes and a new Zwift Academy splash screen appears.

I can hear the startup screen but it’s not possible to maximise the app. Every time you try it immediately minimises.

Been working flawlessly before this update.

EDIT: Found the bug. This new update won’t start if you are using “Full Screen Mode”. It must be “Windowed”.

Seems to work ok on any resolution. I’m using fine on anything up to and including 3840 x 1200 but it will not work fullscreen right now.

Yeah looks like High profile at Ultra resolution for me (MBP M1)

2 Likes

Two crashs in ten minutes after update ??? :thinking::thinking::rage::rage::rage: and you ?

And one more :rage::rage::rage:

Pls make the Dropshop more attractive. There are so many bikes, i would love to see some kits in there.

1 Like

I know it’s not a pretty answer, but often if you are experiencing crashes on Windows that not everyone is reporting, a complete reinstall will solve it. There is also a new launcher, so I would recommend downloading zwift from scratch from their website.

This has been broken for a while…I’ve been using the comp app for photos until they fix the F10 issue

I have big problems with sudden crashes since updare mac os to newest Version Big Sur. Is the a fix for this problem in the update?

1 Like

Thanks for these new routes, has anyone noticed the the Mayan Bridge doesn’t appear yet on the App Map?

New launcher causes stutter for me, I prefer the previous one. :wink:

2 Likes

This will for sure help me at times,when none of my friends are available to join me in game and I need motivation to work.