Game Update - April 21st, 2021

Yes we made the changes to wifi channel the first go around. Hence why I haven’t had any issues until now. It’s unfortunate that Zwift hasn’t figured out a way to add in log files manually. It would seem that this is a simple enough solution that can be provided considering so many people have this issue at some point. No one’s wifi is always consistently on. There is always going to be blips in connectivity.

Generally the only times I have issues is with Zoom or Zwift. Trainer Road, Discord video, Skype, etc and other apps I never have reoccuring connectivity issues.

Lisa

Still no fix for the Intel crash bug? This is pathetic, how long does it take to fix a bug that you created 6 months ago? 6 more months?

1 Like

It says FORBIDDEN to me now on my Macbook M1 and cannot get get it to run at all after the update.

I stayed on my working launcher, ie. 1.050 still.

The boot up is pretty fast especially through SSD.

After the update, I’m unable to give ride-ons in the companion app. I had no problems yesterday. Today I was riding in New York & doing a workout. However I also tried it in watopia without a workout and still could t get the circle around my arrow to give ride-ons.

5 Likes

Where can I learn about the new kits available?

So this update fixes none of the numerous screen capture bugs? :woozy_face:

How nice.

@Tabitha_McN - I had this for a while after the update as well. It fixed itself halfway through my warm-up ride, not sure how.

1 Like

@Mark_Cote_ZHQ When will I get my fence update :wink:

1 Like

I like the fact there is an option to “never show this message again” on the hide HUD option. I wish they would do the same when you exit the game and it tells you how to select photos. Please turn this off.

2 Likes

What worked for me was to turn off my wifi, launch Zwift, turn wifi back on when the no network box pops up, and follow on from there.

1 Like

I’ve noticed similar.

On Mac Mini i5 (Late 2012) running Catalina.

Was previously running ‘1080p’ with a reasonable frame rate and now that is unusable. Dropping the quality helps but there are still parts of Watopia where the frame rate drops significantly.

2 Likes

Thanks Ronan, it worked :+1:

Thanks for pointing that out.

Any news on the progress on supporting Wahoo Direct Connect?? Its been three months since Wahoo started selling the dongle, and three months since other training platforms started supporting it.

4 Likes

Two things I find disappointing:

1. iOS and AppleTV still don’t have the game version where we don’t have to exit the game completely to change route etc. That fix has been a long time coming and now it’s here for PC/Mac but a few weeks later and a new update, and we still don’t have it.

2. it’s been MONTHS that power ups in events on AppleTV are always the same order: aero, feather; draft, 10xp; 10xp, etc. I’ve seen hundreds of people note it, report it; etc but so far nothing has been done.

5 Likes

Any estimate for when will wahoo kickr’s direct connect will be supported?

5 Likes

I hope that the Apple Watch issues have been fixed.

2 Likes

Still no sight of the Wahoo Direct Connect update? Any idea when that will be available?

3 Likes

Great updates but when will you update the version for PCs so that I don’t or the app does not crash in the middle of a ride, race , or even while signing on.?