Game Update 1.41 [May 2023]

@James_Zwift Another question if I may.
With the Android app it was possible to swipe away the riders nearby list (and also the sprint time list). As of update 1.39 this possebility is gone. Has this been fixed with 1.41 ???

This is the first I have heard of this.

Doesn’t work on 1.41

Thanks, I’ll raise with the team.

I had read somewhere else on the forum from a Zwift employee that it was on the list of bugs from 1.39 that was being looked into, but I can’t seem to find that individual post at the moment.

1 Like

PC / Mac / Android users please note:

Rollout to iOS and tvOS devices will begin later today. I’ll update this post when that goes live.

1 Like

Found it, 5th from bottom on your list from 1.39

1 Like

Yep, just heard back and fix due in 1.43 (end of June)

4 posts were split to a new topic: macOS Launcher crash [v 1.1.8] [June 2023]

I can’t hide the “Zwifters nearby” bar, since the last 2 or 3 updates. Anyone else?
Is there anything I can do?
Thanks!

No Camila, a fix is being prepared.

1 Like

Thanks, Stuart!

I got the update today.
I’m still seeing black flickers in some unique cases; noticed them in Scotland during a crit race tonight, not on bikes though; seemed to be off on sides of screen.

Also; why does the escape key no longer do anything on PC?
I can mash the escape key all day and it just makes the ‘menu’ icon bounce around…

Oh and lastly; after said crit race in Scotland, I loaded into a group ride in Makuri.
And there was no ground…

So this new update still has some major bugs.

Shuji The Most Great…

one important bug has not yet being fixed with this
1.41 update!!! on Apple TV 4K 2022 togheter with Kickr V6 on wifi or ble connection,the avatar still can not find the Robopacer and just wonders around !!!

understood this should have been fixed with this update !!! as good customer service could your people please look at it. ???!!! many thanks.

Are you on 1.41 or 1.40?

1.41…this bug was already on the 1.39 version !!!

Duly noted.

I’m trying to get an update on this but bear in mind the majority of our team is in California.

Any response to the issue with the game crashing on Launch after the latest update on Windows?

There are some reports on the forum which do not appear to have been acknowledged. At this time i am unable to use Zwift even after a reinstall.

1 Like

Every time or randomly?

Hi Shuji and James, running AppleTV and last week on 1.40 joining a robopacer was fine, this week it doesnt work on 1.40, so upgraded to 1.41 and it still doesnt work ;-(

hopefully a fix soon as I often use Robopacers for a warm up before a race
best John
ps love the coffee stop :slight_smile: