Game Update 1.39 [May 2023]

Nope, widespread.

It’s well known!

1 Like

Well known issue, but riders behind is broken on iPad so maybe you can leverage that bug to improve your bug. :grinning:

I have occasionally this issue as well on two different setups (Tacx Neo 2T, Ryzen 5600x, Nvidia GTX1060; Tacx Flow smart, Ryzen 3200G with Vega) - mostly when I start riding with robo pacers. I have not yet completely figured out what triggers the legs to start moving - all sensors are connected and the cadence is showing correct value.

I for one am optimistic at the changes i’ve been seeing over the past 6-8 weeks - the updated pack dynamics (PD4?), fixes to a number of ‘zweirdness’ (that’s what they call it, right?) issues that have seemingly been around forever, and now the move to 2 weekly cycles (yay for having a release cycle that matches every other development team i’ve ever known of!).

To me, that’s nothing but good news, and I look forward to more on the way
Adam

2 Likes

It only happens when joining the RPs for me. It started after the last upgrade (1.34). Very annoying.

1 Like

Just do one 5 second sprint and then you can stop being very annoyed.

Yes. So easy. Maybe it is a feature and not a bug :roll_eyes:

Working on your anaerobic capacity, once per ride whether you need it or not :smile:

Very annoying. It didn’t show with HUD hidden before the 1.34 update.

1 Like

Wahoo Kickr Bike Steering
Hello Wahoo Steering no longer pairs with the new update!
Mac OS New Install - Not working.
AppleTV Old Install - Working.

Anybody else seeing this?

1 Like

There is a separate thread where some users noticed this: KICKR Bike Powerup and U turn buttons don't work [1.34] [April 2023]

However, the original poster was able to get it working again by restarting their device. There are some other users that are experiencing this, and Zwift has not given any recent word as to whether they were able to figure out what is going on.

Very nice

@Gerrie_Delport_ODZ are you able to answer the Tacx Neo bike steering question? With the sudden focus on it surely Zwift intends to implement it soon.

1 Like

Was the swapping of tile locations for runners on the pairing screen deliberate?

HR was always on the left & cadence on the right. They’ve now swapped.

No big issue but muscle memory plays a big part & i can’t think why they got swapped.

Hi,

Since the 1.39 update i have lost connection to BLE connectivity… however BLE is available using the Zwift Companion App (ZCA) as a bridging app (not my preferred choice).
I have the Kickr Bike & steering is not available either when using the ZCA with BLE.

fyi: all these services worked 100% ok before 1.39 update.

Please advise if fixes are in the planning?

Regards
Kevin B.

The cake is a lie … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Screenshot 2023-05-04 091654

Looks like this release has fixed the jersey shorts bug affecting runners. Not mentioned in release notes.

Does this include the WTRL TTTs today?

No. Steering will only be enable by default in events when the full 1.39 rollout is complete.

By the way, it was not specified in the release notes, but for Individual Time Trials only, steering will not be enabled by default. It will only be in all other types of events.

1 Like