Game Update 1.39 [May 2023]

Yes. I was scrolling too. I had the same reaction.

1 Like

It’s consistent for me - always happens when steering is enabled. Maybe the issue is unique to the Kickr Bike?

You say it’s consistent. Can you give more details on the frequency or perhaps some kind of situation where you see it happening (ex: before or after a corner, after you steer, etc.)?

EDIT: any video or clip of it happening would also be great.

Hey everyone,

Coffee Stop is now live for all Zwifters. If you’re reading this message and currently in game, please be aware the Coffee Stop will be available on you next login.

Head on over here to our dedicated thread to read our FAQ and leave feedback.

Enjoy, and remember, what you do during your Coffee Stop is entirely up to you!

:ride_on:

1 Like

Does this new pause function work if you forgot to connect a sensor and press “a” to connect the missing sensor?
If you press “a” in-game to get to the in-game pairing screen, you are force braked for some reason…

No, you don’t have access to the pairing screen while having a coffee stop.

2 Likes

Feature request, allow using the pairing screen during coffee stops

7 Likes

Exactly the same thing occurring on my MacBook, anytime I move the mouse near the leaderboard it scrolls wildly up and down.

Forget trying to give a ride on.

после обновления не работает ERG. Почему?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Zwift app crash after race end

I just did a race. I have a Sterzo Smart that that let me steer with Yumi on a robopacer ride on Sunday. Sterzo Smart was paired and steering displayed as on. I was completely unable to steer and spent roughly half the race on the other side of the road from the rest of the pack. Sometimes, slowing so that I was behind the pack would let me back over behind them. Other times not. As soon as I moved up, I’d get shot all the way to the right again with lots of space between me and the pack. I always went right, even when I cranked the bars all the way to the left. Bullseye Points Race by Herd Racing League (C): Sprinter's Playground - YouTube

Teleport will take care of that when it goes live. Bike changes too.

That is clearly a communication problem between the Sterzo and Zwift. Are the batteries on it good?

I’d get shot all the way to the right again with lots of space between me and the pack.

Can you pinpoint a time in the video where that happened?

To me steering worked perfect yesterday with Sterzo…i noticed that i have to remove batteries everytime i finish a ride otherwise they would be empty in a week.

This sounds like a calibration issue to me…as we don’t have 0 offset calibration available at the moment.

1 Like

It could be a calibration issue, but it seems unlikely to me. Unless Paul moved his bike, in theory you only need to calibrate once after you place your bike correctly. Calibration is not lost over time.

And yes, it’s unfortunate that the calibration button got forgotten in the new pairing screen, but it will return next week.

3 Likes

Start around 4:30 into the video and watch for about a minute.

Batteries are fairly new, but I can try new ones tonight (the blue light came on when I turned the steering to wake it up and it said it connected when I went (and went back) to the pairing screen. Connected and allowed me to steer on my last Zwift ride (Sunday) though it did have me drifting to the side then too. Here is an example when I’m sort of behind (already off to the side) and getting a little draft, then I pull up more to the front of the pack and keep moving further outside until I am completely beside the pack with a gap between us: Bullseye Points Race by Herd Racing League (C): Sprinter's Playground - YouTube

Here I am riding sort of beside an individual rider and then the pack (pack joins at ~ 6 km) with a distinct gap in between with my bars turned as far to the left as they will go for ~1 km and am not near the pack. Eventually, I go off the front because I’m not getting draft anyway (and the pack is going slow - they think it’s an FTS race when it’s FAL), but keep the bars fully turned left and I still am several lanes over from the pack until the 7.0 km mark: Bullseye Points Race by Herd Racing League (C): Sprinter's Playground - YouTube

Huh, it’s odd that the batteries go down so fast, I still had the blue light come on every time I woke up the sterzo.

Thing is, it is automatically paired every time over bluetooth, it’s more the pairing screen isn’t reporting anything.

So although it appears to not work, once in game steering is on every time with no ability to unpair. Or if we could unpair then re pair.

Yep, steering is paired automatically and you can’t unpair it.