Game Update 1.39 [May 2023]

Not sure if anyone reported that already but I saw this weird label in the power curve post ride. I have never seen that before:

Yes this is known about.

Is there a problem with the minimap? The view is much more from above now, so if you can’t see what’s coming up. (This used to be useful if you were, say, doing a workout and wanted to see where the next arch was)

Todays (Sun May 7th) KISS 100 race was all messed up; was supposed to be 106k (2 Laps of Eastern 8) at the end of Lap 1 all seems to go haywire…. Route was wrong, distance countdown carried on…… 0.7km to go ish the countdown went to 9000m……. 9km later there was no finish line; blue flag on the countdown distance but it showed Lap 1 of 2 suddenly……. After 2hrs 45min of tough racing that’s kinda frustrating…. :smirk: Oh well my legs tell me it happened!..…

2 Likes

Click it to change view?!

James tried to fix this by changing the route but I guess the new route was also broken. Watopia events are at risk with this update :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. Pretty frustrating that the second KISS 100 race is doomed to FF laps. We pay money and we get these releases laden with obvious bugs, what idiots we are!

1 Like

I’m guessing this is a known problem with Apple TV (if so, apologies)?

Blue Menu button (bottom left of screen after ride/workout) not responding and menu button on ATV remote not responding. God knows how I managed to exit/save the ride. Happened after today’s workout and yesterday’s pace partner ride.

In Austria the background mountains “vibrate”
(windows 11)

Four laps of Muckle Yin would be fun. Anywhere but Watopia with this disastrous update. I’m skipping today’s event but hope to see you at another one.

1 Like

Happened to me too. https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx5o4CeNwfswsJC6d8rKEHL3gYu4kbmxau

2 Likes

Who knows, there is still time for a last second change( an ‘audible’ for those familiar with American football) @s_ticky_krt @James_Zwift

Yes, exactly as in your video

No, not at the weekend.

Sorry, misunderstood.

Please hold.

Route updated.

1 Like

Seems every major update we get 3 new bugs for every 1 expected change

2 Likes

Tried a ride with RP Miguel, but got dropped no where near Miguel and wil 0 seconds pedal assist. Maria the same. So did a free ride after been frustrated a lot and it did not get any better with all the different glitches (as mentioned above by numerous people) going on during the ride.

I think i stop riding with Zwift a few weeks untill they have fixed the big heap of bugs that have gotten in to this update.

BTW I Zwift on Android

You are a gentleman and scholar ! Thank you, and apologies for my earlier passion, it is the up date process, not you.

Thanks Sam, I didn’t realise you could do that. I must’ve inadvertently clicked it recently and changed the view. Every day is a school day…

2 Likes