Game Update 1.29 [September 2022]

that doesn’t show XPs, just drops.

oh yeah :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Hi @Gary_Walker

Welcome to the forum.

If you open your Log file of your ride today you will see you XP:

3 Likes

what does goal and catch up mean in that context?

Hey Gerrie, many thanks or the reply and answer. Its been that long since i took any notice of it lol.
Thanks again.

P.S. good effort Mike :wink:

1 Like

@Chris_Holton

I don’t have a clue what it means and how correct it is, I feel mine are missing a few XP. LOL

EDIT: that was not my latest LOG file.

It should look like this today

4 Likes

I cant believe the “wrong” cursor position never got changed on Apple TV; if you’re finally done scrolling and touching through this horrible “ride with” sub-menu, the cursor jumps to an event icon on the top right automatically. it’s horrible. Instead of jumping to the “start ride” button. I’ve issued a ticked long time ago but nothing happened.

Apart from that I’m a big ZWIFT fan.

1 Like

Sorry if this has been answered already but on the rider menu does the level 50≥≥60 mean you will be fast tracked to level 60?

HI @Morty

That is my assumption that show you are getting 2x XP until you reach our original XP

amirite?!

4 Likes

@shooj Thanks for the update.

However, there is a issue with the new workout screen. As soon as you try to scroll down on your custom workouts, the whole screen starts flickering like crazy. Switching between screens doesn’t resolve it, it just gets worse and worse. Only a restart of Zwift fixes it.

Windows 10
Intel i7-11800h
16GB Memory
RTX 3060 Mobile

Not usable actually. :thinking:

Does it happen anywhere else in the workout menu? I don’t have any custom ones saved, but scrolling about the game ones is fine for me. For example the all workouts list.

@shooj When choosing an Academy workout from the new Training menu both the long and the short are selected on the subsequent screen:

Also, it can now take up to 11 clicks/selections before you are actually training… seems excessive… lots of redundancy in the new UI.

1 Like

That has happened previously on the route selection, assume it’s the same bug.

Fire trails easily the best part of this release. :grin:

:biking_man::fire::fire:

1 Like

@Oliver_ZRace_Central got video of it, nice!!!

4 Likes

That will be a day to remember :grin:

BooX

Scrolling around the Game workouts is okay as long as you don’t scroll within the custom ones.

Do you have OBS on your rig?

Nope, and no GeForce Experience as well.