Game Update 1.26 [June 2022]

Yes they are. Quite obvious now that it’s related to the arch.

Thx for posting about the left turn issh at the bypass. I thought it was me at first. Finally headed up reverse epic, turned around and hung a right onto bypass.

I use Zwift on my Windows computer and I’m enrolled in training plan Build me up. Since the update, the ‘start workout’ button doesn’t become activated (it stays light orange in stead of bright orange). I’m able to select the workout, but not to start it. Anyone any ideas or workarounds? Thanks!

Hello @T_van_Driel_NL welcome to Zwift forums.
Shuji at Zwift HQ here. I looked through your session logs on our server, and noticed you have both a Windows computer and a Samsung Android device running the Zwift app and logged in simultaneously. Concurrent logins can cause weird behavior like this.

• Would you check that you’ve ended the session on both devices (either save & exit / trash & exit)
  • For good measure: force close Zwift on the Android app by going into the Android settings > Apps > Zwift?
  • Wait two minutes for the server to clear the Android session.
  • Then log in on your PC and try the workout again. Would you let us know if that works correctly?

With the last update, and this update, in my activities screen on my Android 10 companion app v. 3.36.0(1380), the power and the HR are both divided by 10. They show up correctly online (where I am now) and in Strava. The cadence is OK. I noticed this last week with a prior update, but it wasn’t fixed with this update so maybe it doesn’t affect that many people. Reporting in the Game part of the app is correct.

1 Like

Hi @Ben_Henwood welcome to Zwift forums.
Thank you for reporting that up to us. We’re aware of that display error on the Companion app (called ZC here) and are working on it.

For those reporting this issue - please join us on this other thread

3 Likes

What exactly was fixed with the power curve issue? the chart still seems just as wrong as its always been. I would expect my recent ride to be much closer to my best but a 15 watt difference is quite a bit lower than what I would think it should be.

There seems to be another issue when taking screenshots too. Check out this cool shot.

1 Like

So, on my last two rides Zwift has uploaded 2 automatically taken screenshots instead of just one (on iOS). Is that a new “feature” of this update? The initial screenshot is a generic on with no riders, the second one is the usual one that they take at the 18min-ish mark.

Hello Shuji,

Thank you so much for your quick reply; it’s very much appreciated.

I never realised that having two sessions running could give any trouble (very logic though), so thanks! I’ll keep this in mind.

Regarding my current issue:

I’ve (forced) closed all sessions on my computer and phone and reinstalled one by one (in different orders) but so far, I’m unable to activate the ‘start workout’ button. If you have any other suggestions; please let me know.

Luckily I am able to start workouts via the android app; so I’m still able to continu my workout plan :blush:

Thanks again and have a nice weekend,

T van Driel

Is it just me, or is the new UI still preventing racers from joining race pens when there is a staggered category start?

I wanted to have a quick look at the 3-lap Grand Central race ZwiftPower - Login that started at 0900 BST for Ds, I initially joined the B pen (on my Windows 10 pc) at ~0858 before seeing the the Bs weren’t starting until 0910, so I exited Zwift (without selecting “quit event”).

I then restarted Zwift at ~0908, but the new UI didn’t give me the option to rejoin the B pen, the race was completely gone from the list even though the Bs weren’t starting until 0910.

I

Yup, reported a while ago.

2 Likes

Any support for AMD GPUs yet?

Or will a RX6600 (or above) still run ‘basic’ graphics?

Worth noting that PRs now reach back 90s days as of this update (up from the previous 30 days).

2 Likes

@shooj It looks like the Mayan Bridge Loop lead-in distance is incorrectly shown in-game. Lead-in distance is indicated as 5.6 km, but it looks to be much shorter (grey to red point is only some hundred metres?). The total distance seems to be correct though.

Loads of the lead in distances are incorrect in game. The marker on the progress bar for the lead in is in the wrong place. I have flagged a few of these up before but there are far too many to list.

1 Like

…plus also a number of routes where the total distance is somehow wrong in a way that becomes apparent when the distance remaining changes from km to m (say 0.3 km turns into ~1600 m).

2 Likes

There are a few that get to 0 then jump back up to 500m then count down again too

1 Like

The lead in being listed as 5.6k is correct as it is from the grey dot to the green dot. I suspect it’s the dots that are wrong.

1 Like

Zwift game version 1.26.1 has been released. Please note these bug fixes:

6 Likes