FutureWorks Steering Zwift HQ Races [Updated Event Schedule]

Sorry , i have returned Sterzo Steering back to shop , i found multiple additional bugs …

1 Like

Would be great if one day those of us without a Sterzo Smart or similar steering device, could simply press buttons on the Companion app to changes “lanes” on routes. IIRC, there’s four lanes in each route for steering devices to use.

1 Like

Hi all, I love my Sterzo Smart! It has made my time on the trainer much more enjoyable, and provides great advantages while riding.

Very much hoping to hear of more steering events being offered once again. Steering races were great, and I miss them!

Cheers

I think that one of the reasons why Zwift removed the steering events was because of the lack of popularity of these events. Though it would be great to have an update on this because tons of users spent money on the Steerzo and don’t seem to be getting much in return feature wise in Zwift.

2 Likes

Yeah, the majority of the entrants in the steering races didn’t have steering. Now we have hardware requirements for races it would be possible to limit entrants to those who have a steering device, but I imagine the number of entrants might be low.

So, is there a real advantage from having steering in a race?

Yes. You can take a shorter line through corners.

3 Likes

you can also get stuck out of the draft on the side of the group, or potentially block someone from getting back into the draft forcing them to slow down or speed up to get around you.

3 Likes