Ftp ride not logging

Hi wondering if someone can help me please. I’ve been doing the 6 week ftp builder, slowly! All well. But on week 4 ride 3 it just will not log that I’ve done the workout. I’ve done this 3 times now. I don’t want to do it again I want to move on! Workout is uploading to Strava so I know it’s saved. Can anyone help please and thanks in advance

Hi, I have the same issue with rides not being logged; I can see the data in Zwift and in Garmin Connect but they are not marked in FTP builder. One of the missing sessions is the RAMP test, I don’t want to keep doing these!. I can export the data from Zwift but don’t see a way to import it back. Are there any solutions?

If you are looking to try and get your distance, time and energy figures to be included I’m unable to help. These plans allow for the workouts to be done outdoors so possibly data can be returned to Zwift. Others on this forum may be able to help but if not you may have to contact Zwift Support.

If you are looking to just mark off your FTP test which you have clearly done then just click bottom right hand corner ‘I did it!”

And you will get

as if you had done it outside today. [or as if Zwift had failed to record it]

Not ideal, but ultimately you know you did it.

In addition it is an Optional Workout, as are some others, and it appears they do not count or add onto the 24 stars you are aiming for when the plan is fully complete.(AFAIK)